The Willamette Health Council is pleased to offer newly renovated meeting space to the Marion-Polk community at no-charge. In addition to meetings, the space is ample for hosting trainings and other group activities, and is directly adjacent to our office in downtown Salem.
Examples of community activities held at WHC Partners:
- Interface Network & the COFA Alliance National Network: Oregon Health Plan redetermination assistance
- Northwest Senior and Disability Services: Diabetes education classes
- Latina Connect Networking: A safe space for Latina business owners to network
- Northwest Family Services: ScreenWise/Discover Pink event and Oregon Health Plan enrollment assistance
- WVP Health Authority: A patient education series focused on chronic disease prevention and management in addition to hosting their MOMs Mentor Program
- Trillium Family Services: Offsite school-based mental health services
- C-Suite: Financial literacy trainings for youth
The space is fully furnished, and comes equipped with Wi-Fi, a printer, basic office supplies and more.
Special thanks to Howard Street Charter School Art Club for creating art for WHC Partners!
For additional information, including assistance reserving the space, please email Andrea Dabler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHC Partners Address: 205 Chemeketa St NE, Suite 170, Salem, OR 97301