The Willamette Health Council is pleased to announce the launch of our new Community Impact Donations Program on May 1, 2023. Partners serving the Marion-Polk community are eligible to apply using a low-barrier application process. Requests must demonstrate alignment with the health council’s mission, which is to improve the health of the Marion-Polk community by governing our CCO, investing in our communities, and fostering collaborative relationships. Organizations may apply for up to $10,000 per request and may be awarded no more than two donations per calendar year. Donations are intended to support immediate needs within the community and are awarded on a one-time basis. Learn more about this funding opportunity here.
- Press Release for Immediate Distribution: WHC Awards $400,000 to Help Marion-Polk Residents Navigate Oregon Health Plan Renewals
- Community Resilience National Conference Key Takeaways
- Meet Julie! Our new Senior Executive Assistant!
- Meet Mariah! Our new Community Investments Coordinator!
- WHC Launches New Community Impact Donations Program
No comments to show.