Purpose: Provide financial oversight of the Marion-Polk CCO and the Willamette Health Council to ensure transparency, advance value-based payment, and help reduce the overall cost of care.
- Conduct regular review and monitoring of Marion-Polk CCO and Willamette Health Council financials including review of annual operating budgets.
- Identify and address cost of care drivers.
- Advise on value-based payment methodologies and provider contracting principles.
- Recommend a methodology for distributing annual Marion-Polk CCO Quality Pool funds to community providers as directed by the Willamette Health Council Board of Directors.
- Identify new value-based payment provider contracting principles and partner with PacificSource to adopt these principles.
- Strengthen financial transparency.
- Recommend an annual Quality Pool distribution framework.
Meetings: Finance Committee meetings are closed to the public.
Justin Hopkins (he/him), Executive Director
Current Finance Committee Members:
- Janice Hazel, Co-Chair, WFMC Health
- Maggie Hudson, Co-Chair, Santiam Hospital
- Kelli McKnight, Options Counseling & Family Services
- Josh Graves, Catholic Community Services
- Dr. Vince Koletar, Salem Pediatric Clinic
- Paul Logan, Northwest Human Services
- Tami Stump, Polk County Health Services
- Erin Fair Taylor, PacificSource Community Solutions, Marion-Polk CCO
- Commissioner Colm Willis, Marion County
Finance Committee members are selected by the Willamette Health Council Board of Directors. Members are appointed for a two-year term.