COMMUNITY IMPACT COMMITTEE
Community Impact Committee
Purpose: The Community Impact Committee (CIC) oversees the Willamette Health Council’s Community Impact Fund investments.
- Provide oversight of Community Impact Fund Grants.
- Bridge gaps in community health initiatives through policy work and strengthening relationships and synergies between health and social care providers.
- Children, Youth & Families
- Healthcare Workforce Development
- Housing & Homelessness
Meetings: CIC meetings are closed to the public.
Josie Silverman-Méndez (she/her), Deputy Director
Current CIC Members:
- Beth Spinning, Co-Chair, Kaiser Permanente
- Kiara Yoder, Co-Chair, Marion & Polk Early Learning Hub
- Lara Barnes, Options Counseling & Family Services
- Lavinia Goto, Northwest Senior & Disability Services
- Lisa Harnisch, Marion & Polk Early Learning Hub
- Janice Hazel, WFMC Health
- Melissa Lindley, Willamette Vital Health
- Chad Mann, PacificSource Community Solutions, Marion-Polk CCO
- Breanna McLeod, Peer Advocate
- Carla Munns, C-Suite Consulting
- Tami Stump, Polk County Health Services
CIC members are selected by the Willamette Health Council Board of Directors. Members are appointed for a two-year term.