COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
Community Advisory Council
Purpose: The Community Advisory Council (CAC) advises the Marion-Polk CCO on how to be responsive to Oregon Health Plan member and community health needs.
- Foster meaningful engagement of Oregon Health Plan members to continuously improve the Marion-Polk CCO member experience.
- Help develop the Marion-Polk Community Health Assessment and implement the Marion-Polk Community Health Improvement Plan.
- Make recommendations to the Willamette Health Council Board of Directors on investments related to the social determinants of health and equity.
- Stenghen CAC member recruitment, onboarding, and engagment.
- Ensure meaningful CAC oversight of the 2024 Marion-Polk Community Health Assessment.
- Elevate Oregon Health Plan consumer voice throughout the Willamette Health Council-Marion-Polk CCO governance structure and programs.
Download the CAC’s 2023 Community Engagement Report here.
The CAC acts as the voice for Oregon Health Plan members in the Marion-Polk region. Through an application process, members are selected on a rolling basis by the Willamette Health Council’s CAC Selection Committee.
The Willamette Health Council provides stipends for Oregon Health Plan members who are CAC members. The rate is $50 per hour per meeting. Mileage for travel to and from meetings is reimbursed at $0.67 per mile.
Interested in applying to serve on the CAC? Please email Sarah Smith for more information.
Current CAC Members:
- Melissa Lindley, Co-Chair
- Breanna McLeod, Co-Chair
- Tammy Brister
- Enrique Garcia
- Bret Hammang
- Christina Korkow
- Kimberly Lane
- Maria Lemus
- Jackie Leung
- Victoria Meredith
- Savana Milroy
- Clay Peterson
- Jessy Powell
- Lucy Wehr
- Kiara Yoder
Sarah Smith (she/her)
CAC meetings are typically held on the third Thursday of the month from 1:00-3:00pm and are open to the public. Information about upcoming CAC meetings can be found here on our meetings/events calendar.
2024 Meeting Minutes
Community Advisory Council Minutes – 02/15/2024