CLINICAL ADVISORY PANEL
Clinical Advisory Panel
Purpose: The Clinical Advisory Panel (CAP) brings together diverse local health care provider perspectives to advise on best clinical practice, health care quality and health information technology initiatives.
- Inform regional health care quality improvement efforts.
- Support initiatives that improve population health, advance health system transformation, and that decrease the overall cost of care.
- Advise on the Marion-Polk CCO’s HIT Roadmap promoting health information technology adoption and utilization, and the advancement of new use cases.
- Clinical Services & Access: Develop a regional strategy for increasing Hepatitis C screening and treatment rates.
- Prevention, Education & Outreach: Raise awareness of how to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and support consistent messaging across the family-serving continuum.
- Strengthen the subcommittees under CAP including the Health Information Technology and Traditional Health Worker Collaboratives.
The CAP acts as the voice for healthcare providers in the Marion-Polk CCO region. Through an application process, members are selected on a rolling basis. Members are appointed for a two-year term.
- Health Information Technology Collaborative: Brings together various community providers to advise on Health Information Exchange, Hospital Event Notification and Community Information Exchange adoption and utilization.
- Traditional Health Worker Collaborative: Brings together local traditional health workers, health care providers, and community-based organizations to explore new ways to develop and support the workforce.
For more information, or to get connected to an upcoming meeting, please contact Lisa Parks.
CAP meetings are typically held on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 7:30-8:30am. Information about upcoming meetings can be found here on our event calendar.
Current CAP Members:
- Dr. Naomi Adeline, Co-Chair, Polk County Health Services
- Dr. Bruce Sellers, Co-Chair, Neighborhood Dentistry for Kids
- Phil Blea, Marion County Health & Human Services
- Dr. Julie Broyhill, Legacy Medical Group Woodburn
- Dr. Noelle Carroll, Polk County Health Services
- Dr. Manu Chaudhry, Capitol Dental Care
- Alicia Cowlthorp, Northwest Human Services
- Lynda Fraser, Santiam Hospital
- Dr. Antonio Germann, Yakima Valley Farmworkers Clinic
- Lavinia Goto, Northwest Senior & Disability Services
- Dr. Matthew Hatler, Salem Pediatric Clinic
- Russ Huffman, Salem Health Medical Group
- Jacob Johnston, Northwest Human Services
- Prashanthi Kaveti, WFMC Health
- Krista Lovaas, WVP Health Authority
- Chris Moore, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Jodi Peterson, Salem-Keizer Public Schools
- Dr. Bhavesh Rajani, PacificSource Community Solutions, Marion-Polk CCO
- Dr. Michelle Rasmussen, Salem Health Medical Group
- Carlos Texidor Maldonado, Bridgeway Recovery Services
- Aryn Walker, Marion County Health & Human Services
- Annie Willems, PNW Birth & Family
- Dr. Kaliq Williams, Liberty House
Lisa Parks (she/her), Program Manager