The Willamette Health Council convenes local Oregon Health Plan members, health care providers, CCO representatives, community-based organizations, and other stakeholders to drive health system improvements, improve the overall quality and availability of health care services, and advance health equity.
Community committees guide our work:
- Clinical Advisory Panel: Brings together diverse local health care provider perspectives to advise on best clinical practice, health care quality and health information technology initiatives.
- Community Advisory Council: Advises the Marion-Polk CCO on how to be responsive to Oregon Health Plan member and community health needs.
- Community Impact Committee: Oversees the Willamette Health Council’s Community Impact Fund investments.
- Finance Committee: Provides financial oversight of the Marion-Polk CCO and the Willamette Health Council to ensure transparency, advance value-based payment, and help reduce the overall cost of care.
- System of Care: Includes a diverse group of local organizations committed to addressing barriers to health and wellness for system-involved youth and families.
The Willamette Health Council also plays a lead role in supporting the development of the Marion-Polk Community Health Assessment and the Marion-Polk Community Health Improvement Plan, which guide much of our community investments.
About Willamette Health Council
Founded in 2019, the Willamette Health Council is the community governance body for PacificSource Community Solutions, Marion County and Polk County Coordinated Care Organization (Marion-Polk CCO).