The Willamette Health Council sponsors and hosts trainings and “Lunch & Learns” for the Marion-Polk community that support our mission. Trainings and “Lunch & Learns” are free and open to the public.
Upcoming “Lunch & Learns”
Helping Famililes Practice Safe Sleep Habits for Their Infants
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 12:00-1:30pm
- See the event flyer here for more information & register here.
A Three-Part Series on Ecosystemic Family Therapy
- Part 1: September 27, 2023, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Part 2: October 5, 8:30am-12:30pm
- Part 3: October 12, 2023, 8:30am-12:30pm
For more information, and to register, download the event flyer here.
Youth Suicide Assessment in Various Environments for Primary Care
- October 17, 2023, 7:00-10:30am
- October 18, 2023, 7:00-10:30am
- For more information/to register, see the training flyer here.