Through our Community Impact Fund, we are pleased to offer our Standard Grants Program for funding requests between $25,000-$100,000. Seeking to align with the 2021-2025 Marion-Polk Community Health Improvement Plan, this grant program supports innovative pilot or start-up projects that address one or more of the following priority areas:
- Behavioral Health Crisis System
- Traditional Health Workers
Applications are accepted through a competitive procurement process annually. The application process includes:
- A Letter of Intent (LOI).
- LOIs are reviewed by our Community Impact Committee (CIC). The CIC determines which projects are invited to submit a full application.
- Invited projects submit a full application. The CIC reviews, scores and makes a final funding decision.
The Standard Grant Program is currently closed for 2022 and is anticipated to begin accepting new applications in spring 2023.
We use an online grant management system. Organizations submitting a grant application to the Willamette Health Council for the first time are required to create an account within this system. Those who are returning applicants should utilize their organization’s existing account. For assistance, please email email@example.com.