COMMUNITY IMPACT DONATIONS
The Willamette Health Council is pleased to offer our Community Impact Donations Program. Partners serving the Marion-Polk community are eligible to apply using a low-barrier application process.
Donation Request Parameters
- Requests must demonstrate alignment with our mission, vision and values.
- Mission: Improve the health of the Marion-Polk community by governing our CCO, investing in our communities, and fostering collaborative relationships.
- Vision: We envision optimal health and wellbeing for our community members.
- Values: Transparent, Collaborative, Equitable, Accountable, Adaptable, Strategic
- Organizations may apply for up to $10,000 per request and may be awarded no more than two donations per calendar year.
- If not awarded a donation in a given month, organizations may re-submit the same request at a later month.
- Donations are intended to support immediate needs within the community and are awarded on a one-time basis. Donations are not intended to support on-going operational expenses (e.g., staff salaries and benefits, rent and utilities, travel, communications, materials and supplies, or taxes and fees). The exception to this is if the proposed donation is for a start-up/expansion-based cost. If you are unsure if your donation request is eligible for funding, please email Mariah Balderrama (she/her), Community Investments Coordinator, at email@example.com to schedule time to discuss your request.
- For organizations seeking event sponsorship, please email Mariah Balderrama (she/her), Community Investments Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule time to discuss your request. Event sponsorships are not eligible for funding through this donation program.
How to Submit a Donation Request
Organizations with requests that fit within the above parameters can apply using our online system. Organizations applying for funding to the Willamette Health Council for the first time are required to create an account within this system. Those who are returning applicants should utilize their organization’s existing account.
Organizations will be notified of the status of their donation request according to the following:
- May 1, 2023: Launch of new Community Impact Donations Program
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
- Applications received by the 10th of the month will be reviewed and considered for funding by the end of the same month. Applications received after the 10th are reviewed the next month.
For questions about the Community Impact Donations Program, please email Mariah Balderrama (she/her), Community Investments Coordinator, at email@example.com.