The Willamette Health Council (WHC) hosted its annual joint board-committee meeting on January 11. Members of the board, committees and staff came together to highlight their accomplishments in 2022, and share plans for the new year, including:
- Under the board’s direction, the WHC invested more than $18 million in the Marion-Polk community.
- The Community Advisory Council grew its membership to 73% Oregon Health Plan consumers.
- The Clinical Advisory Panel developed three new workgroups focused on tackling local issues within the areas of clinical services and access; health care workforce; and prevention, education, and outreach.
- WHC assumed responsibility for administering the Marion-Polk System of Care.
- The Community Impact Committee oversaw the launch of the WHC’s new Community Impact Fund and established two new grant programs.
Pictured (left to right): Members of the WHC board – Peter Davidson, Lara Barnes, Melissa Lindley, Breanna McLeod, Dr. Matt Boles, Maggie Hudson, Dr. Mark Helm and Josh Graves.
Pictured (left to right): Josie Silverman-Méndez, WHC deputy director; Dr. Matt Boles, WHC board chair; Justin Hopkins, WHC executive director; and Lisa Parks, WHC Clinical Advisory Panel program manager.